The Global Insight
Nicolas Reys is the Partner heading Control Risks’ global cyber and online threat intelligence practice. Nicolas is responsible for the management and co-ordination of a team of cyber and online threat intelligence analysts and consultants.
- Security Risk Management
- Ethics, Compliance and Governance
- Organisational Resilience
- Crisis Response
- ESG and Sustainable Business
- Political and Country Risk
- Training and Development Solutions
- Investment Support
Nicolas Reys is the Partner heading Control Risks’ global cyber and online threat intelligence practice.
Nicolas is responsible for the management and co-ordination of a team of cyber and online threat intelligence analysts and consultants. He specialises in the provision of tactical, operational and strategic cyber threat intelligence to public and private sector organisations as well as leading and delivering complex threat intelligence and security projects.
Some of his latest works have included:
- The delivery of CBEST threat intelligence assessments for some of the world’s largest financial institutions operating in the UK.
- The delivery of dedicated threat intelligence capabilities for some of the world’s largest technology firms.
- The design and implementation of Control Risks’ cyber threat intelligence collection and analysis capability.
- The creation of custom threat modelling frameworks for major public sector institutions.
- Incident response and cyber crisis management advisory for Control Risks clients.
Nicolas is CREST certified threat intelligence manager (CCTIM), holds a Masters in International Relations and Diplomacy from the College of Europe and a MA(hons) in International Relations and Management from the University of St. Andrews.