Negotiation in Incident Management (Basic) | US
The art of negotiation comes into play in our daily lives. During this in-person workshop hosted in New York City, participants will explore negotiation strategies and learn how to build a step-by-step model that will lead to successful outcomes. When applied to kidnap for ransom (KFR) situations, negotiation skills will be critical when communicating with kidnappers, family members, media, and other employees. Control Risks will assist participants in the development and practice of their negotiation skills.
Our training package includes
- Understanding active listening concepts
- Identifying ways to gather additional intelligence through conversation
- Building relationships and influence during the communication process
- Improving decisionmaking by learning how to lower emotions during communications
- Developing participants’ active listening skills utilizing comprehensive role-play scenarios
- Certificate upon completion
Who should attend?
This workshop is designed for managers in medium to high-risk environments, including:
C-Suite leaders; Senior Managers; Nominated crisis and incident management team members (to include HR, finance, legal, and communications professionals); Security professionals